“[Their] richly-melodic vocal harmonies, coupled with their unique sound using bass, guitar, harmonica and washboard . . . transport you back to the early jazz and blues of the 1930s. The audience raved about the concert, and many asked us to invite them back!” - Michelle LeMonde-McIntyre, Librarian, Framingham Public Library. More…
- Winter 2015
- Caffe Primavera
- Thursday, Feb 12, 7 - 9:30 PM
20 Pleasant Street, Millis, MA 02054, 508 376 2026
- This the new home of the Tuesday night jazz series at The Sherborn Inn (which closed Jan 3, 2015). Millis is just south of Sherborn, and west of Westwood and Medfield. Come for a delicious rustic Italian dinner and some delectable music. If we get a good turnout this may become a monthly occurence.
- NEFFA at Passim
- Friday, March 20, 2015, Time TBD
- Club Passim, 47 Palmer St, Cambridge, MA
- New England Folk Festival
- Saturday, April 25, 2015, 4 PM
Mansfield Middle School, Mansfield, MA
- A fan after our show at NEFFA 2014 said, "You were fan-flipping-tastic!". We shall endeavor to live up to that encomium.