“[Their] richly-melodic vocal harmonies, coupled with their unique sound using bass, guitar, harmonica and washboard . . . transport you back to the early jazz and blues of the 1930s. The audience raved about the concert, and many asked us to invite them back!” - Michelle LeMonde-McIntyre, Librarian, Framingham Public Library. More…
- Summer 2014
- Now's the time to plan your fall parties. Hire us for your next bash!
- Outdoor concert
- Wed, July, 23, 2014 / 7 PM
Malden Public Library, Malden, MA
- The concert will be on the front lawn of this H.H. Richardson designed library. Bring a picnic and enjoy the evening.
- Blue Moon Coffeehouse
- Saturday, September 13 / 7:30 PM
Channing UU Church
45 Webster St., Rockland, MA
- This is a lovely little coffeehouse with a very friendly atmosphere. There will be an open mic in between our two sets. Come on down and join the fun!
- Morse Institute Library
- Sunday, September 28 / 3 PM
14 East Central Street, Natick, MA