“[Their] richly-melodic vocal harmonies, coupled with their unique sound using bass, guitar, harmonica and washboard . . . transport you back to the early jazz and blues of the 1930s. The audience raved about the concert, and many asked us to invite them back!” - Michelle LeMonde-McIntyre, Librarian, Framingham Public Library. More…
Our New CD!
We're excited to be able to announce the arrival of our new CD, "Delta Bound", coming mid-February. Check out some clips from "Delta Bound", and place your order here.
Upcoming Gigs: Winter / Spring 2017
- Thursday, March 9th, 2017: 7 - 10 PM
- Jazz at Primavera Ristorante
- 20 Pleasant St, Millis, MA
- Come on down to Millis for an
evening of tasty music and swingin' food. Northern
Italian cuisine and early-jazz/acoustic blues - there's a match made in
heaven! Part of a
regular series of trad jazz at the restaurant.
$10 cover. Reservations (508) 376-2026
- Sunday, March 19th, 2017; 7 - 10 PM
- NEFFA at Club Passim
- 47 Palmer St.
- We're one of three featured acts in this NEFFA Preview Show. As of this writing, there are still some reserved seats at tables available, but they are going fast, so don't delay. This is a popular show!
- Sunday, April 2nd, 2016; 2 - 3 PM
- Boyden Library
- 10 Bird St, Foxborough, MA
- Judging from the pictures, the good folks of Foxborough have built themselves a very cool library. Whether this is owing to tax receipts from the Pats or a generous benefactor, I can't say. But we're looking forward to an afternoon of wonderful music in an atmosphere of great erudition. Come on down - you might learn something! I'm sure we will.
- Saturday, April 22nd, 2017; 8 - 9 PM
- New England Folk Festival ("NEFFA")
- Mansfield Middle School Auditorium,
- We'll be leading a jug band jam session. Come down and join the fun!.